Dato' Dr. Mohamad Bin Hashim (DDMBH) Ecovillage lying on more than twenty acres of lush green tropical forest, which is part of THE MAIN RANGE of Peninsular Malaysia and one of the worlds most diversified biological resources readily available.
The surrounding environment is a scenic tropical forest with panoramic view of rolling hills and meandering streams flowing crystal clear water, cascading downstream forming small waterfalls in between small and big rocks.
Believing in sharing this unique Ecovillage where nature is at its best within the proxyimity of the hectic city, we conduct and provide the following:
- ACTIVITIES & FACILITIES -
We conduct daily guided tours especially fortourist and nature enthusiasts with full explanation on fruit trees, and the properties and usage of herbs and spices. Fresh fruits and drinks are served at the end of the tour. Tickets are available at the side.
1. Camping, jungle tracking, jogging trail and furnished cabins for overnight stay.
2. High and low pole games, tight-rope walking, flying fox and team coordination games.
3. Free open space to conduct games and activities.
4. A multi-purpose air conditioned hall with p.a. system and furnished dining area.
Rental of premises for exclusive private functions (e.g Family Day) with natural scenic environment. Prior booking must first be made for the usage of the above facilities.